Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Halloween Ride

 On last night's ride I dressed up as a glow stick with red triangles for palms. No one asked me what my costume was so I assume everyone got that. My Vespa, pictured beside me, was dressed as a 1974 Rally 200, which I think was an extremely original idea and I only wish I had thought of it.

We rode a good ride that chilly night (much further than anticipated) and met some great ambassadors of the Vespa Society. For my wife and I the night was short (we're so old and lame...party dead weights) but it was sweet - filled with good talk of small frames and Lambretta restorations. A new friend Bronco, in particular, was kind enough to leave as early as we did so we didn't have to ride back alone. I'm still getting comfortable as captain of this rocket ship... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jimbo said...

hi love the scooter, can you email me where you got the chrome case for your indicators from, I have looked everywhere but no joy, my email jimpkerry@yahoo.co.uk thanks

jimbo said...

Hi love the scooter, could you email me where you got the chrome case's for the indicators from, I have been looking everywhere but no joy, my email jimpkerry@yahoo.co.uk thanks